Frequently Asked Questions
- ARE THE SUPPLEMENTS OFFERED BY NSPIRE APPROVED BY THE FDA?
- No. The FDA is not authorized or required to review dietary supplement products for safety and effectiveness before they are marketed. The manufacturers and distributors of dietary supplements are responsible for making sure their products are safe before they go to market. The manufacturing plants producing the supplements for Nspire are FDA registered and compliant, GMP certified, NSF certified, and QAI Organic certified. The manufacturing process is done in a state of the art facility with the most advanced manufacturing equipment with a full in-house quality assurance lab that tests beyond the FDA regulations. Each product is tested by the manufacturer when the raw materials arrive. Then, after the raw materials have been mixed, they are tested again after the final product has been produced.
- WHAT IS "CV"?
- CV is the abbreviation for "Commissionable Volume" Every product has a retail price and an associated CV value. For example, a product may have a retail price of $50 and an asscociated CV value of $40. This means that all commissions and qualifications for bonuses and rank advancement will be paid on the CV value.
- HOW DO I EARN AND QUALIFY FOR BONUSES?
- To be fully qualified to earn bonuses in the compensation plan, you must be active with a personal order of at least 35 CV. With 35 CV, you will be considered “active” for the current month. You must also have one personally enrolled distributor on your left and right that has each placed a 35 CV order. In the alternative, if you have cumulative sales of 100 CV that have occurred through your personal sales site, you will be considered active for the monthly pay period as well. Any personal order that exceeds 35 CV will not count towards rank advancement.
ARE THE MATERIALS USED IN THE CHERISH PADS APPROVED BY THE FDA?
- No, but they are not required to be approved. That's because sanitary napkins are regulated and approved as "medical devices" by the Food and Drug Administration and full disclosure is not required by the manufacturer. That is why Nspire's "Now We No" campaign is so vital because it makes consumers aware of the potentially harmful materials used by the most popular brands of sanitary napkins sold around the world and exposes some of the deadly byproducts associated with the manufacturing of these products.
- WHAT IS YOUR CHARGEBACK POLICY?
- When Nspire Network receives a chargeback notice, the account in which the service was purchased is immediately blocked, and all associated services in the account are terminated. Clawbacks are applied to any commissions earned by any qualifying distributors. Nspire Network always considers chargebacks to be the result of fraud; since fraudulent purchases go hand-in-hand with credit card fraud and immediate termination of all services related to the chargeback is the best way to protect the public from harm. To undo a chargeback, you must contact your credit card provider and issue a chargeback reversal. Reversing the chargeback is the only way to restore a blocked account. Chargeback reversal notices are often sent by postal mail, which can result in days without access to the account or any of its services. Remember, the one and only way to restore a blocked account is to reverse the chargeback. This returns the initial funds to us, cancels the penalty fee we receive, and generally erases any “black marks” on our merchant account against us for the transaction. We do not accept additional payment for services on a different card.
- CAN I CREATE MY OWN FLYERS AND MARKETING MATERIALS?
- To promote both the products and the opportunity Nspire offers, Distributors must use the sales aids and support materials produced by Nspire. If Nspire Distributors develop their own sales aids and promotional materials, which includes Internet advertising, notwithstanding Distributors’ good intentions, they may unintentionally violate any number of statutes or regulations affecting the Nspire business. These violations, although they may be relatively few in number, could jeopardize the Nspire opportunity for all Distributors. Accordingly, Distributors must submit all written sales aids, promotional materials, advertisements, websites and other literature to the Company for Company’s approval prior to use. Unless the Distributor receives specific written approval to use the material, the request shall be deemed denied. All Distributors shall safeguard and promote the good reputation of Nspire and its products. The marketing and promotion of Nspire, the Nspire opportunity, the Compensation Plan, and Nspire products and services shall be consistent with the public interest, and must avoid all discourteous, deceptive, misleading, unethical or immoral conduct or practices. Any Distributor found in violation of this requirement may be subject to disciplinary actions, including, but not limited to, termination.
- HOW DO I CONTACT NSPIRE?
If you are in the US, you can call us at (888)-275-2578 during our business hours M-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).If you would like to write to us, you can address your letter to:
3399 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
- I FORGOT MY USER ID AND / OR PASSWORD. CAN YOU HELP?
- If you have forgotten your current Password, you can request for it to be sent to your email address by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link found under the "Password field, and following the instructions. If you do not receive your Password within 15 minutes of requesting it, you should contact your local Member Services department.
- WHY DO YOU ONLY OFFER THE SUPPLEMENTS IN 60 DAY SUPPLIES?
- Our medical advisory board consisting of Dr. Rick Mynatt and Dr. Steve Mynatt are the formulators for our incredibly successful lineup of supplement products. In their medical practice, they have discovered that all-natural supplements do not interact with the human body like "medicine." Over-the-counter and prescription drugs are designed to typically provide immediate results. Supplements typically take on average 60 days of consistent consumption before the desired results are noticed.
- WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
- If you are not 100% satisfied with our products, you may return the items for a refund if you nor we have terminated the Agreement and the products or services were purchased within twelve (12) months and remain in resalable condition. The refund shall be ninety percent (90%) of the purchase price. Shipping and handling charges incurred will not be refunded. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same credit card account.
WHAT DELIVERY METHODS DOES NSPIRE USE?
All orders received by 4:00pm local time (EST for orders shipping out of ATL) will ship out the next day. All orders received after 4:00pm local time (EST for orders shipping out of Atlanta) will ship out the day after. Ground service levels do not have a guarantee delivery time but here are the posted times by carrier: 1 - UPS GROUND
- Published as a 2-5 days, distance being the deciding factor on the time scale.
- HOW WILL CHARGES ON MY CARD APPEAR ON THE STATEMENT?
Your credit card statement may read “NspireNetwork8882752578” or “NSPIRE NETWORK /888 275 2578 /GA”
I GOT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD. WHY?
- Remember that purchases from Nspire Network are processed from international financial institutions. Some banks add a "surcharge", between 1% and 3%, to the transaction from their cardholders. This is not an additional fee from Nspire. Please check with the bank that issued the card you are using for your Nspire purchase to find out if any surcharges are added for international transactions.